I'd prefer if you didn't make a character page, but I realize that the following may be difficult to understand, so I won't explicitly prevent you from doing it. But anyway, here's my idea: You use your user page. From there, you make a heading of "Adrienne Guadiacco". From there, you make a link like this: Cyber Commander#Adrienne Guadiacco. Afterward, you change all the references to his (I'm just assuming) name and make them to the previous link. It should hopefully look like this link to The Light Type.
WE need more ppl like u. Haha. I've only seen a small handful. I hope you become an active contributor, and plan on improving this Wikia's content. A lot of its crappy. Even some of mine is. Thats kinda bad. You've already met Chaos Josh. Me and him are this wiki's bureacrats, or operators. We work to keep this site going, and on legs. We make it organized, and attempt to attract people to it. But anyway, welcoem to the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Wikia. Grats. You just got welcomed. <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 02:37, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- You want to create a redirect? Where you type Addriene and it redirects you to Adrienne Guadiacco? Right? Well, create the page you want to redirect t the real page, and type #REDIRECT [[Adrienne Guadiacco]]. Addriene would redirect you to Adrienne Guadiacco. I hope that's what you wanted. If you have any questions (that deals with wiki-code) ask me. Thanks. <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 01:27, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
What's the name of your fanfic going to be? I'm looking very forward to it. You seem to put great detail into it, and care very much for it. Maybe it will attract many users here. Anyway, if you don't mind, please categorize all your character's and such with the name of your fanfic, and then the category you created for it, categorize that as Fanfic. Thank you. <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 15:38, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Hola ^_^ Edit
Hello there! I really like the articles for the charcaters you came up with. Say, do you wanna check out my Great Seadrago cards? I would love to have 'em as part of my fanfic. DarkblazeHunter 1:40 PM
Hey - wanna talk a bit? DarkblazeHunter 12:06 PM
Japanese Cards Edit
If you don't mind, could you please move the card images you have uploaded that have japanese to the same name but with a JP at the end? and then, add those images to each respective card's Gallery, and then use English cards as the main card? Please. Just to keep things all the same. and, i think you are doing a great job on your fanfic. If you ever need help, just call on me! <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 18:29, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Just for the record, there is two ways to create a new category. 1. Just add the category to a page on the bottom, and then Save. Next, click on the red link created because of what you did, and then on the page it brings you to, add it to another category that it would fit in. Category:GXDS RPG would fit in Category:Fanfic , i think, then that would fit in Category:Browse, which is the top category. And about the Japanese cards, i guess its ok. And Forum? which forum? <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 20:24, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
Two Things Edit
1. Yes, we do have an IRC channel. If you look to the left, if you are using a Monaco skin, you should see a link to information about the IRC, which has the name of our channel on it. Normally, no one is in it except for me. But, you can always go to ##yu-gi-oh and leave a message for me by typing ~UDK2 messagegoeshere 2. IF you don;t mind, could you go to Special:Preferences and scroll down. Where it says Signature, type this: [[User talk:Cyber Commmander|My Talk Page]]. This way, I, or anyone else, can get to your Talk page quicker. Thanks. <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 13:12, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- Seadrago's arnt mine. XD. They're Darkblazehunter's. In other words, look up a bit. And im doing good, thank you. <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 12:04, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
I am sorry, but I can't really do anything about it. Wikia's license is a free license, which means no copyrighting. In some ways the characters are different, but if the problem persists, please contact me, and I will intervene. Thanks. <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 02:39, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Boo hoo. Edit
You see, Yugioh Card Maker Wikia is... well, the name itself says it, for cards. As Chaos josh said, character pages shouldn't really go here. I'm not even a moderator, I am but a humble janitor, and unofficial at that. For the record, everything you did is saved in the article history. It's not lost.
So yeah. Copypaste the bios and move it to your userpage if you really feel they must be in this wiki. UltimateWai 19:14, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
OCG Cards Edit
The way you design your OCG cards is absolutely beautiful. How exactly do you do it? Do you design them from scratch or use a particular card maker to do it? Just for clarification, I'm talking about this.--YamiWheeler 22:55, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, I am pretty good at Photoshop. Although I'm a bit baffled on how you use Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker, as I noticed each of the cards comes with that annoying hologram tag at the bottom right corner, as well as having different edges to the Japanese-style cards. Do you edit that out? And you're welcome. Good designs need appreciation. I'm a designer myself, so, yeah. Thanks a lot.--YamiWheeler 13:43, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot. I'll give it a shot. So is that all there is to it? What about the font? Any specific font you use? And I guess you have to look long and hard to find the right images.--YamiWheeler 21:55, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about the delay. I am close to being non-existant here. I've moved on, but happen to check things out every once in a while. I have chose D.Kaiser and Bluedog as my successors so that they may keep this wiki in order. ANd hopefully, make it better than what I did. I got the boom going, but I wasn't prepared for it. SO yeah. Anyway, after thinking about, I will allow you to continue making Fanfic's but on one condition. Could you move anything Facfic related to Fanfic:(name) ? Thanks. And if you ever need to contact me, a quicker was is emailing me. I have an option to email me on my userpage. Thanks. <<UDK>>-<<Talk>>-<<Contribs>>-<<YCM>> 23:42, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
How do you do it? Edit
O.K., I just got to ask. How do you get the images for your cards. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear they were real. Do you make the images or what?--Thanonyx 04:52, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
Yumi Fuuko Edit
thanks~~!!Chizuruotohime 13:24, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Elemental = Mirage Edit
how do you like the edit of your cards?? Edit
i just edited some of your cards inclding the cyber hero synchro, and gemini sisters. hope u like it Chizuruotohime 02:16, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
thats the new term for the gemini summon like...
"then gemini summon it"
yes it doesEdit
I have a friend who uses msn and mine is ym...as it is normal. Chizuruotohime 02:25, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
How you do that?! Edit
Man that cool did you draw those cards yourself if you did how did you color them that's amazing they look like real cards
Yumi Original Edit
Why are you removing the "original" from the profy??Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk...kapish~? 12:49, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
Duel Couple Specials : Yumi vs Ruka Edit
jadenkaiba is making a duel script of Yumi battling Ruka in riding duel...what do you think? Im getting excited~!!!Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk...kapish~? 03:11, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
fusion lady text Edit
the japanese text for fusion lady should be written like this.... フュージョン レディ
(Fyūjon Redi) Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk...kapish~? 04:23, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
ycm lags Edit
i cant enter YCM recently because of the lagging and hanging the connection...
so i am wasting my time in YCM Wikia and Facebook....Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk...kapish~? 12:57, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
Fan-fic help Edit
Hello, I am a somewhat new member of this wiki. I was wondering if you could give me some advice for making a yugioh fan fic because after reading yours i was very inspired to create my own, which i have been wanting to do for a long time. Any advice would help. Plus what do you think of my title? Yugioh Future Reverse: Story Arc 1: Lifeline. Thank you for your time and willingness to read this. Divine Chaos 11:27, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
By the way, could i use your character Daisuke in my fanfic? I need a character like him to add to my process of continuing the story. I'll give you credit for it too.Divine Chaos 12:17, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
p.s. What do you think of my Erithium cards? And where could i get some good OCG style cards for them like you do for your cards? Thanks again.
Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of changing the title too. Could you give a little help? I currently have 3 ideas, either Legacy of the Wielders,Tale of the chosen, or Story of Acension. Divine Chaos 01:45, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
P.S. i made a character to replace Daisuke which I dedicate to you, because without you , I would be missing him as a central character. He is called Takashi.
Naming trouble Edit
I'm having some trouble with the name for a Character. He uses a Winged beast deck, and has a somewhat stormy attitude, but is kind in reality . Could you give me an idea? Divine Chaos 07:40, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hi there~!! Edit
It's been a while!!
I hope you are doing fine...I am working on the Entities and the Constellar for the moment!
Wish you a good luck in whatever you do!
--Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk...kapish~? 14:03, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Btw.....did you get the permission to that image...i think that character is from one of Deviantart namely,lilanie-kun.--Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk...kapish~? 12:51, February 20, 2011 (UTC)